- BitVault Dimensions: 3.13 in x 1.18 in x 0.5 in
- Storage Dimensions (plus cap) 51.4mm x 25.9mm x 9 mm
- Internal Storage Volume: 11cm3+
- Weight with belt clip: 1.02 oz
The BitVault is a watertight carry carry case for your small essential items. It doubles as a compact EDC screwdriver. Perfect for quick projects or small adventures like cycling trips where you need a few key bits and some other small items. The slim design fits better in your pocket and stores more stuff than traditional keychain pill canisters.
Comes with 2 hex bits (#2 Philips and 3/16 Flat), removable tray dividers to organize your items, and an optional belt/pocket clip.
The BitVault began as an idea I had for a super portable bit driver. Plenty of screwdrivers store hex bits, but I wanted something small enough to fit on a keychain and badass enough to satisfy the most intense EDC gearhead (like me). As I experimented with designs that clip on a keychain, I realized that the handle could carry just about any small items so I added a watertight gasket to protect the contents. Since the shape is flat, it nests better with your keys and can hold a wider variety of items than a typical cylindrical pill canister.Mike, Lever Gear CEO
- Clips on/off keychain with integrated carabiner style spring clip
- Carries 6 Hex bits or small items
- Dual magnetic hex bit sockets
- Fits in pockets, bags, and hands
- Watertight seal, secure latch cap
- Durable metal alloy construction
- Removable belt clip
- Lifetime guarantee
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Just a little short
This thing is very high quality in its construction. There's no doubt about that. Unfortunately, the inner tray is just a little short for what I actually bought this for. I purchased this to hold a toothpick and it turns out that it's just a tiny bit too short to hold it.