- BitVault Dimensions: 3.13 in x 1.18 in x 0.5 in
- Storage Dimensions (plus cap) 51.4mm x 25.9mm x 9 mm
- Internal Storage Volume: 11cm3+
- Weight with belt clip: 1.02 oz
The BitVault is a watertight carry case for your small essential items. It doubles as a compact EDC screwdriver. Perfect for quick projects or small adventures like cycling trips where you need a few key bits and some other small items. The slim design fits better in your pocket and stores more stuff than traditional keychain pill canisters.
Comes with 2 hex bits (#2 Philips and 3/16 Flat), removable tray dividers to organize your items, and an optional belt/pocket clip.
The BitVault began as an idea I had for a super portable bit driver. Plenty of screwdrivers store hex bits, but I wanted something small enough to fit on a keychain and badass enough to satisfy the most intense EDC gearhead (like me). As I experimented with designs that clip on a keychain, I realized that the handle could carry just about any small items so I added a watertight gasket to protect the contents. Since the shape is flat, it nests better with your keys and can hold a wider variety of items than a typical cylindrical pill canister.Mike, Lever Gear CEO
- Clips on/off keychain with integrated carabiner style spring clip
- Carries 6 Hex bits or small items
- Dual magnetic hex bit sockets
- Fits in pockets, bags, and hands
- Watertight seal, secure latch cap
- Durable metal alloy construction
- Removable belt clip
- Lifetime guarantee
Great to have some tools that keep you feeling good using them every day
Item was exactly as described, works great Thanks. Getting cable kit next.
The bitvault is endlessly useful and super well made. Definitely worth the purchase to add to your collection or every day use
I needed to replace my old daily pill box and purchased the BitVault. It’s ideal for my needs and with the clip attached it doesn’t take up any room in your pocket.
Love this tool for edc use. It’s my tool I never leave home without!