Pub, Carbon Fiber by Kershaw
Small, but mighty. Kershaw’s Pub is an archetype reinvented. Multifunctional and designed for easy handling. Includes bottle opener, screwdriver tip, pry bar, and keychain attachment.
Great for knife novices and enthusiasts alike. See product description below for further details. Have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 in stock
This knife is great becuase it's not just a knife. The Pub sports a bottle opener, screwdriver, and pry bar. If I'm being honest though, the reason I like this knife the most is the Sweeney Todd-esque design. I love the rectangular bulk of the blade and the carbon fiber handle.Anna, Lever Gear Communications Coordinator
- Bottle opener, screwdriver tip, pry bar, keychain attachment
- Friction folder with strong detent
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, steel back
- Blade Length: 1.6 in. (4.1 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.1 in. (7.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz. (53 g)
Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.