Pitch Black Memo Book 3-Pack by Field Notes
Field Note’s popular dot graph Memo Book in Pitch Black. Compact with 60 pound Finch Opaque body paper and 118 pound black kraft cover. Offers versatility, durability, and practicality. Sold as three pack.
Great for creatives, inventors, and doodlers alike. See product description below for further details. Have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 in stock
Field Notes is pretty much the gold standard of EDC notebooks I like them because they're durable, stylish, and 100% USA made and manufactured. The dot paper is extra cool because it isn't obtrusive, and doesn't distract from what you're writing, sketching, and noting.Aaron, Lever Gear Operations Specialist
- Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: French Paper Co. custom-made 118#C “Pitch Black Duplex” (“Blacktop” and “Packing Brown Wrap”) with a brute force application of “Stephanite” (outside) and “Dachshund Nose Black” (inside) soy-based Saphira inks.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Light Mist Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40″ 6-color press.
- Bound with gloss black staple wire on a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker.
- Corners precisely rounded to 3/8″ (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- Dot-Graph grid: 3/16″ × 3/16″ (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2″ × 5-1/2″ (89mm × 140mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES notebooks are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Dimensions||3.5 × 5.5 in|