Original Kraft Notebook 3-Pack by Field Notes
Field Note’s timeless classic. Covered in premium Kraft and bound by three-staple saddle-stitch process. Compact with high quality paper.
Great for creatives, inventors, and doodlers alike. See product description below for further details. Have questions? Please email email@example.com.
6 in stock
Kraft Notebooks are EDC 101. I love the size and durability of these little notebooks because they're so easy to carry and convenient to store. I always keep one in my glove compartment and my backpack so I have them handy whether I need to jot down a grocery list, sketch out an idea, or leave a love note on my husband's dash.Anna, Lever Gear Communications Coordinator
- Proudly printed by the good people of Service Graphics, Inc., Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
- Cover: French Dur-O-Tone 80#C “Packing Brown Wrap,” with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of “Dachshund Nose” black soy-based Toyo ink.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Double Knee Duck Canvas” light brown soy-based Toyo ink.
- Cover printed on a Mitsubishi Diamond Series 40″ 6-color printing press.
- Innards printed on a Miller TP104 28″ × 40″ 2-color printing press.
- Bound by a Heidelberg ST350 “Stitchmaster” 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- Corners precisely rounded to 3/9″ (9.5mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
- Ruled lines: 1/4″ (6.4mm). Crisp plain paper. 48 Pages.
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2″ × 5-1/2″ (89mm x 140mm).
- Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Dimensions||3.5 × 5.5 in|