Flythrough, Black by Kershaw
Take a glimpse at the inner workings of a Kershaw design. This Kershaw pocket knife is coated in black oxide and designed with dynamic lines. Includes a deep pocket clip and a safety feature that keeps the knife securely closed while in transport.
The Kershaw Flythrough is great for knife novices and enthusiasts alike. See product description below for further details. Have questions? Please email email@example.com.
1 in stock
If you are like me and love to know how things work, you may love Flythrough too. The Flythrough is cool because the see-through open design reveals the knife's inner workings. This knife has a mechanism called the flipper, which after some practice, can make knife opening exponentially quicker.Jen, Lever Gear Digital Content Manager
- KVT ball-bearing opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (right/left, tip-up)
- Adjust pivot with STP Pivot Tool
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: Stainless steel, black-oxide coating
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.9 in. (9.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.9 in. (17.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (105 g)
- Flipper May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Manual There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
|Dimensions||3.75 × 1 × .25 in|