Flythrough, Black by Kershaw
Take a glimpse at the inner workings of a Kershaw design. Coated in black oxide and designed with dynamic lines. Includes a deep pocket clip and a safety feature that keeps the knife securely closed while in transport.
Great for knife novices and enthusiasts alike. See product description below for further details. Have questions? Please email email@example.com.
2 in stock
If you are like me and love to know how things work, you may love Flythrough too. The Flythrough is cool because the see-through open design reveals the knife's inner workings. This knife has a mechanism called the flipper, which after some practice, can make knife opening exponentially quicker.Jen, Lever Gear Digital Content Manager
- KVT ball-bearing opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (right/left, tip-up)
- Adjust pivot with STP Pivot Tool
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: Stainless steel, black-oxide coating
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.9 in. (9.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.9 in. (17.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (105 g)
- Flipper May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Manual There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.